G. Grievance Procedures

It is expected that most job-related issues will be resolved by bringing them to the attention of the staff member's supervisor, or where appropriate, the supervisor's supervisor or department head. If a satisfied resolution is not obtained and the staff member wishes to file a formal grievance, a copy of the grievance procedure is available on the Office of the Dean of the Faculty's website at http://dof.princeton.edu/policies-procedure/policies/grievance-procedures.