You can learn more about Princeton's commitment to diversity and inclusion by visiting Inclusive Princeton, which also includes information, policies and resources pertaining to complaints of discrimination, harassment and/or sexual misconduct.
- Addressing Systemic Racism in Academia: A brief guide to best practices in defining, recognizing, and combating racism in academic environments.
- Best Practices for Faculty Search Officers and Search Committees
- Brief Guide to Faculty Search Process
- Gender bias letter of recommendation calculator(link is external)
- Gender decoder for Job Ads(link is external)
- Implicit Association Test (IAT)(link is external) at Harvard’s Project Implicit(link is external) to explore your attitudes toward or beliefs about various biases that we all have.
- Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC) Search Committee Training Toolkit(link is external)
- UCLA’s Implicit Bias Video Series(link is external)
- Systematic subjectivity: How subtle biases infect the scholarship review process(link is external)
- Gender and letters of recommendation for academics(link is external)
- Do Differences Make a Difference? - The Effects of Diversity on Learning, Intergroup Outcomes, and Civic Engagement