Change of Address

If you should move, please use the HR Self-Service website to sign into the PeopleSoft system and notify us of the change(s) to your home or mailing address.  Alternatively, you can email the Office of the Dean of the Faculty directly at with you request (please include your name, date of birth, old and new address/email/telephone).  

You must notify TIAA directly of any address changes.