Submit Visa Information


All non-U.S. citizens or permanent residents being appointed to Faculty and Academic Professional positions must complete the visa information form. A copy of the passport bio page, prior visa documents, and funding information must be attached. Faculty and Academic Professionals should return this form with attachments to his or her host department.  Departments should then include the completed visa information form, attachments, and a completed English Language Certification with the appointment paperwork.

Related Information