Internal Research Grants


For Faculty
Full Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Senior Lecturers and Instructors

Members of the faculty may apply through their departments for research grants from the University Committee on Research in the Humanities and Social Sciences, or from other funds or programs in specific areas or departments. Information may be obtained from the department or from the Office of the Dean of the Faculty.

For Academic Professionals
Professional Researchers (including visitors and PostDocs), Professional Specialists and Librarians

Internal Research Grants for Academic Professionals

This policy is not applicable to Academic Professionals.