D. Grievance Procedures

It is expected that most job-related problems will be resolved by bringing them to the attention of the staff member’s supervisor, or where appropriate, the supervisor’s supervisor. If a satisfactory resolution is not obtained, the staff member may discuss the issues and the grieving process with the Office of the Dean of Faculty. A copy of the grievance procedure is available on the Office of the Dean of the Faculty's website at http://dof.princeton.edu/policies-procedure/policies/grievance-procedures.