H1-B Temporary Worker

Individuals appointed to a DOF employment rank may be eligible for H-1B visa status. The individual must be employed in a position that requires a bachelor’s degree as a minimum qualification for entry into the profession; if a higher degree is required, the individual must have the degree to be eligible for H-1B status (i.e., appointment as an Assistant Professor requires the Ph.D.; thus, one must possess the Ph.D. for an H-1B to be filed). Individuals must be employees and must be paid by Princeton. Those with outside fellowships/scholarships(even if paid through Princeton) are not eligible for H-1B status through Princeton.

Subscribe to RSS - H1-B Temporary Worker