Princeton University is a sustaining member of the National Postdoctoral Association (NPA) and a benefit to your appointment as a postdoctoral researcher is that you can become an affiliate member of the NPA for free! We encourage everyone to take advantage of this opportunity to help you network with other postdocs across the country and gain access to members only resources that can help further your career.
Signing up is simple. Go to Your Affiliate Memberships Direct Link and follow the registration process. Once you click Submit, the NPA Membership Manager will review your affiliate membership within 5 working days, and you will receive an email when it has been approved.
As an NPA Affiliate Member, you are entitled to these benefits:
- Subscription to NPA e-alerts, a periodic news announcement, and The POSTDOCket, the NPA’s official quarterly newsletter.
- Reduced registration fees to the NPA Annual Meeting & eligibility for the NPA travel award program.
- Access to members-only NPA web content, such as career planning resources and policy information.
- Access to NPA member groups to connect & network with fellow NPA members.
- Discounts to some services and products.
- Opportunities to serve and contribute your expertise on a variety of NPA committees.
- National representation on postdoctoral issues.